Costume Planning For Each Character:
- Mob bosses
- Black suit
- here is an example of how the outfit will look.
- White T-Shirt
- Bow Tie/Tie (Black)
- Black smart shoes
- The reason why the Mob bosses will be clothed like this is to project a professional look towards the things they do such as planned killings and being criminal leaders, the personality they project are more family-orientated and should be less selfish than murderers.
- Traits are manipulative, narcissistic( admiration of oneself) and impulsive
- gloves (Leather)
- This is how the detectives will be dressed as, since it is a modernized version of a noir detective. The gloves wil make it feel more realistic as being the detective where as he/she is depicting the crime scene the gloves will show that the detectives have an understanding and do not want to tarnish any evidence.
- Images of locations will be placed here as a suggestion of where the shots may take place in the noir trailer
- South bank Skate Park: here is where the murder takes place and the detectives find the first purple card of the mob bosses, this is a good area to use as you can see it looks urban, gritty and dark.
- Kingston College: the college could be used as a base of operation for the mob bosses would meet up and relocate.
- Waterloo Bridge: Could be a backdrop to the introduction to the trailer as various scenes gets chopped up into different parts of the noir film.
- Purple Card
- Chalk (Optional)
- Ski Mask